[IronPython] IronPython for asp.net integration with Visual Studio 2008

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:41:19 CET 2010

Hi there,

I have Visual Studio 2008 Professional SP1 installed. I also have
IronPython v. 2.6 installed.
In the C:\Program files\IronPython folder there is an IronPython.dll
file version 2.6.911.0.
But when I create an asp.net website project in IronPython in Visual
Studio, the IronPython.dll file created in the bin folder is listed as
version and in the web.config file as

"IronPython, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

is this the last version VS2008 supports or is there any way to
update VS to create the website with a 2.6.911.0 version instead?

Ahora chateá desde la playa con tu celu. Registrate gratis a SMS Messenger.