[IronPython] clr.CompileModules(.) "couldn't find member CompileModules"

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:19:05 CET 2010

Thanks Jimmy,

the problem is, there is no "Open Website" option in IronPython Studio, and to be honest, I have no clue how to open it without it :) .

Now I've found your blog and I've seen you explain how to do it in Visual Studio, and it seems to me you arent involved in the developing of IronPython Studio, but just in the case you know how to enable that, or opening the website without it, or to point me in some direction, please let me know :)

Greetings, Pablo