[IronPython] clr.CompileModules(…) “couldn’t find member CompileModules”

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Sun Feb 28 00:04:01 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

I have this following issue, if anyone could help, I'd much
appretiate it!

I have a class in C#:

public class MyHelper {
     public object exec( string script, params object[] arguments ) {
         // ....
     }
}

and I'm sending it to IronPython, where I want to call:

helper.exec( "someExternalFunction01()" )
helper.exec( "someExternalFunction02({0}, {1})", true, 15 )

However, unfortunately it throws an "syntax error":
By methods, which don't have "params object[]" there isn't an issue.
Does anybody know how to construct the "MyHelper" class so that
the syntax would be the same in IPy as in C#? I've found:
http://blogs.msdn.com/srivatsn/archive/2008/09/09/passing-keyword-args-to-c-methods-from-ironpython.aspx

but it's not exactly what I need (or I don't know how to "bend" it).

Thanks a lot in advance, cheers,

Lukáš Duběda
Director
[T] +420 602 444 164