[IronPython] can't execute method in globals

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 5 20:39:24 CET 2010

What is "gs" in InitDbUtils, should that be gl?

Also can you include the line of code where you're actually executing
the code from your host?  Are you setting ScriptRuntime.Globals to
_scriptScope?  Because I think Globals may have changed meaning between
1.1 and 2.0/2.6.  In 2.x Globals is made available via imports but I don't
remember how it was exposed in 1.1.  I think what you want to do is call the
Execute overload that takes a ScriptScope and pass in _scriptScope.
Alternately you want to create a ScriptSource, Compile it, and then Execute
it against the _scriptScope.  But it's hard to tell w/o the full context.