[IronPython] Can't Get an Image on a Button Ipy Silverlight

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 02:15:59 CET 2010

I am still having problems. I don't think its a pathing issue but the Images
don't display because I tried:

"/images/stop.jpg"
"images/stop.jpg"

and placing the images in the same folder

"stop.jpg"

here is a chunk of my code

from System.Windows.Controls import Button, Orientation, StackPanel
from System import Uri, UriKind
from System.Windows.Media.Imaging import BitmapImage

        self.stopB = Button()
        self.stopB.Width = 25
        self.stopB.Height = 20
        self.stopB.Content = BitmapImage(Uri("/images/stop.jpg",
UriKind.Relative))