[IronPython] Silverlight code need help (Repost)

Andrew Evans andrew.canit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:50:50 CET 2010

Hello again

You must be getting sick of me :-P j/k

Ok I have a simple video player setup ultimately I would like to connect it
to a Database. I am writing the database code but I am unsure how to $_GET a
value in IronPython. Although I will be honest and haven't done to much
research as of yet ;-) that will begin tonight.

But if you have any advice on passing values to IronPython that would be
greatly appreciated