[IronPython] IPy Dependencies?

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 20:32:02 CEST 2010

On 12/07/2010 19:31, Funke, Matt wrote:

> Is there any chance that IronPython has dependencies on PyQt or
> anything like that?

Absolutely no chance at all. :-)

Michael

> My copy of PyScripter (1.9.9.7) stopped working after I tried to use
> it to edit some scripts I was building for IronPython.  Rebooting and
> re-installing has not fixed the problem.
>
> I'm just trying to troubleshoot and investigate all possibilities.
>
> -- Best Regards,
>
>     Matt Funke

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.