[IronPython] compiling an executable with the standard library

Andrew Evans evans.d.andrew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:04:02 CEST 2010

I can if you would like me to track down the error but I did manage to fix
it. Using the suggested threading method. Although importing the stdlib
failed somehow Not sure what happened. I noticed after my first post that I
should be using /target:winexe So was using that since then so all of this
was still relevant.

Anyway let me know if you would like to see me pursue the course of a
debugger :-)