[IronPython] Crippled Intellisense?

Bill Chiles billchi at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 16 00:55:46 CEST 2010

mk, very sorry this seems to have gone so long without a response!  We've been pushing hard to ready another release soon.  All this stuff should work, and we do NOT limit our functionality based on the SKU of VS you have :-).  If the tools load (which they don't in the Express SKUs), then you get it all.  I'm not sure why these basic things aren't working, since they have from early CTPs.  Please try the next release coming "very soon" since there were many performance and fixes to the code modeling engine.

Thanks,
Bill