[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.7 Alpha 1

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 22:59:15 CEST 2010

I had to copy the IronPython 2.7 files to
"C:\Users\Jimmy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\Microsoft\IronPython
Tools for Visual Studio\0.3" in order to get IronPython Tools to work with
this new version.  It was still using 2.6.1, so clr.LoadComponent failed.
 Was I supposed to do that?