[IronPython] IronPy Tools CTP3 - Bugs

Steve Dower s.j.dower at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:29:14 CEST 2010

Great to hear! I'll certainly be active over there (if I need to be).

As a matter of preference, would you prefer bug reports or
patches/fixes? I haven't been contributing to any O-S projects
recently, but since this is something I've attempted privately
(twice!) I'm quite keen to dig around in your code :)