[IronPython] Embedding web browser?

Lukáš Duběda loocas at duber.cz
Tue Jul 27 19:35:31 CEST 2010

Hi there everyone,

I have a quick question: is it possible to embed a web browser
and override it's drag&drop functionality? I mean, we have a
intranet application, written in PHP, Python, JavaScript and
what not and it basically provides a means for tracking our
files on the servers. What it does is it serves UNC
paths to the users and apps via its web UI. So I thought,
can I embed the entire page and have it serve these UNC strings
to my app via IronPython or general .NET?

Thank you in advance, best,

Lukáš Duběda
Director
[T] +420 602 444 164