[IronPython] how to convert C# MarshalAs code to IronPython

Ashley Abraham abrahams84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 04:13:24 CEST 2010

Our current app is Python based and I wanted to move to IronPython because
of the .NET and WinForms. I have it working well with Python and swig and
now I am trying to figure out how to do it using IronPython.

I am very curious whether is there any direct conversion from C# code from
my first post/email to IronPython code???

Thanks
Ash