[IronPython] WPF Controls with Ipy

Cronin, Ted tcronin at asrclkrec.com
Mon Jun 7 23:52:08 CEST 2010

Yep, that's it, that's the behavior.  Yes, it would be nice to have this behavior on by default for the Ipy templates.  At least I have a workaround.  Plans to streamline the AddRef process would be nice, too, looking forward to the next CTP, regardless of the aforementioned behaviors ;)

Thank You, Dino.

Ted Cronin
ACR ValueGIS
 (951) 955 - 0487