[IronPython] deepcopy

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:24:10 CEST 2010

Hi,
yes there is a DBNull value. Thanks.

From: dinov at microsoft.com
To: users at lists.ironpython.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:56:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [IronPython] deepcopy

Is there a DBNull value somewhere in your object?  DBNull is a singleton and I’d guess we’d need to add some custom logic which says the way we deserialize
 it is by pulling the singleton from DBNull.Value.  You can probably use copy_reg.pickle to register something which will handle objects of type DBNull that just returns DBNull.Value.