[IronPython] UI Automation: Wrong values for ControlType, AutomationElementID and more. IronPython 2.6.1

yngipy hernan yngipy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:25:45 CEST 2010

I have been playing around UI Automation and IronPython for several days
now. My impression is that they don't play each other well. Or maybe I
missed something.

I am trying to dig deeper to understand why.....

Probably this issue is not fixed yet?
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/shrib/archive/2008/03/24/ironpython-cannot-call-automationelement-fromhandle.aspx