[IronPython] Modules in hosted enviroment

Ross Hammermeister glitch17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:39:33 CEST 2010

    You are correct about what I'm trying to do, sorry if wrote it in a way
that was hard to understand. The project I'm working on this for is a 2-D
game engine. I plan on calling python functions from C# with the relevant
class (say on a collision with the colliding objects as parameters) but if
extra data is needed about other items it can retrieve the list of them and
these python function will need to execute quickly.
    With modules I can make different ways to access the wrapper classes I
have made because in have the internal structure and can retrieve smaller
sets based off whet the script calls and it won't need to pick through it or
if it does the set would not be as big.
    I also want to maintain backwards compatibility as I add more
functionality and if I set variables I worried about a script already using
the variable and I use one class it would probably have a very large
hierarchy or lots of unrelated functions which I want to avoid  passing into
python.

An unrelated issue I have with ScriptScope is I can't figure out to add
overloaded functions with different parameter counts for defaults I'm using
3.5 if it matters.

Thanks
Ross