[IronPython] Mouse events in Iron Python - implement flyover help????

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 23:29:59 CET 2010

AddPreviewMouseMoveHandler<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.input.mouse.addpreviewmousemovehandler.aspx>
Hi,
Found reference to the above while going thru MSDN. It appears that this is
an implementation of what I always called a 'hover' event, correct? The
examples didn't make it too clear how to attach this, say, to a button in an
ipy/xaml application. We'd love to be able to hover on a button and pop up
something like "flyover help", perhaps after a short delay, or get to a
context menu with a right-click, or......

Anyone had any luck being able to get ipy/xaml to do this, or implementing
any type of hovering effect with a mouse?
Thanks,
Ken