[IronPython] IronPython Tools for Visual Studio

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat May 1 03:41:02 CEST 2010

So can we close the connect bug now? :-P

~Jimmy

On Apr 27, 2010, at 8:34 PM, "Hank Fay" <hank at prosysplus.com<mailto:hank at prosysplus.com>> wrote:

I've been getting everyone (relatives including kids, anyone, programming experience not necessary <s>) I can cajole into going to MS Connect to vote up Michael's issue on the IP IDE in VS.  My latest effort is a LInkedIn group for IP, with a permanent discussion item pointing to the Connect issue: <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2989051&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2989051&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Of course, I would imagine everyone here is one of the nearly 600 now who have voted it up.