[IronPython] Eventhandling in the IDE: Who is the audience?

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Wed May 12 21:58:41 CEST 2010

This is great feedback and I've added it to a designer TODO list.  I'll spend some time in the (hopefully near) future going through and improving the designer experience.  If you have any other thoughts on things we should do in that space (or shouldn't do :)) I'd love to hear it and I'll add it to the list.  Thanks!