[IronPython] example of using IronPython with MS Access database (.mdb)?

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:16:11 CEST 2010

Or, if you wish to use the standard python PEP249 api for your JET data
(thus making your program portable), you get a copy of
http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodbapi and use a connection string like
the sample in the .tests folder.

If you tried this in the last two weeks (version 2.3.0), and got a dismal
failure, its because I messed up the latest distribution .zip file. That was
corrected on Friday.
--
Vernon Cole