[IronPython] Willing to pay for help

robinsiebler robinsiebler at 321.net
Thu May 27 20:55:25 CEST 2010

This is my 1st IronPython/.NET app. It is really simple, all it does is zip
all the files in a folder into an archive, 1 file per zip.

The problem is that when it is zipping large files 200MB+ the app stops
responding. It is still zipping files, but the UI doesn't update. I don't
know how to fix this.

The project is here -
http://cid-0c375b07f1f323b6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/ZipfilesGUI.zip

I've looked at all the examples and I am can't seem to figure out how to
apply them to my app. I'm sure that if someone shows me how to do it I will
get it.

I am willing to pay $30 to anyone who will help me solve the problem.  The
problem is this - when zipping large files (100MB+) the UI stops responding.
It doesn't refresh until all the files are zipped.