[IronPython] IronPython source code

Jimmy Schementi jimmy at schementi.com
Fri Nov 19 17:07:40 CET 2010

You'll have an easier time understanding Sympl, a sample programming
language built on the DLR, which is at http://dlr.codeplex.com. The
documentation for Sympl and the DLR itself is at
http://dlr.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Docs%20and%20specs&referringTitle=Documentation.
>From there you can "upgrade" to IronPython, but then hopefully you'll feel
comfortable with just the source code. There are some old docs at
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=More%20Information, but really
the source is your best bet.

~Jimmy