[IronPython] Re turning data to a form

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Nov 28 22:12:55 CET 2010

On 28 November 2010 21:06, robinsiebler <robinsiebler at 321.net> wrote:

> But then I still only have the data in the 2nd (child) form. How do I get
> it
> to the 1st (main) form?

The close handler of the second form has to pass it to the first form - or
just set them as attributes on the second form and let the first form look
at the values after control has returned to it. (Presumably the first form
is responsible for showing the second form, so it already has a reference to
it.)

All the best,

Michael

http://www.voidspace.org.uk