[IronPython] Possible bug in Ipy 2.6.1 WeakDictionary

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 4 19:22:24 CEST 2010

Nope, you have it right - this is fixed in the Main branch and internally it's fixed in the 2.6 branch as well (There was a report about this from some internal uses of IronPython).    Unfortunately it looks like the fix hasn't propagated out to the 2.6 branch on CodePlex for some reason.  I'll try and figure out what's going on there but either way it'll be fixed in the next set of releases.  If you want to build from source you can just add a call to CheckCleanup(); in there before the dict[new WeakObject(...)] = ...  assignment.