[IronPython] difference in compiling ipy in 3.5 vs. .NET 4.0?

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:24:12 CEST 2010

Hm, well whatever happened in 2.7, it now seems like I can get a working
.exe as output from pyc.py. All I have is a really simple test app, but it's
doing .NET 4.0 stuff, and running from the .exe. I have no idea what changed
from 2.6.1 to make it workable again. Anyway, hopefully I can move over the
whole app tomorrow and have some better luck with that.
Ken