[IronPython] Bug in copy module (really need help with this!) :)

Pablo Dalmazzo pablodalma93 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:00:07 CEST 2010

I just got another  error, no idea what triggered it but just reporting it anyway, it happened when copying another object with data from a sql server table.

line 191
return memo[d]

object reference not set to object instance (sort of, Im translating it from spanish where it says "Referencia a objeto no establecida
como instancia de objeto")

Greetings