[IronPython] Announcing IronPython 2.7 Beta 1

Adal Chiriliuc adal.chiriliuc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:44:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for making available a new IronPython build. The 2.7 Beta 1
installer has a few issues through:

1. Changing the default installation folder doesn't work: IronPython
will be installed in two places: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython
2.7" and the installation folder that you specified.

2. If you have already have CPython installed, IronPython will
overwrite the icon for .py files, but not for .pyc and .pyw files.
Please don't replace the CPython icons or at least make this an
installer option.

Adal