[IronPython] The elephant in the room: source control for IronPython

Steve Dower s.j.dower at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:46:00 CEST 2010

Are IronPython and the DLR so closely coupled that you *need* the
source for both to work on it? Or can you simply develop/test
IronPython using the DLR in the GAC?

I'd rather have the standard library as a 'default' part of the
IronPython checkout than the DLR, primarily because a binary distro of
the DLR makes more sense.