[IronPython] IronPython Tools for Visual Studio stand-alone?

David Koch ogdude at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:05:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

Is there a standalone version of the IronPython Tools for Visual Studio 2010
available? The thing is that I am bound to IronPython 2.6 since I intend to
use IronClad - the latest version of which only supports IronPython 2.6. The
Tools for Visual Studio only come as a bundle with IronPython2.7. There is
the old repository for downloading early versions of the extension
http://bitbucket.org/jdhardy/ironpython.visualstudio/downloads but
apparently those releases were very "alpha".

Thank you in advance,

/David