[IronPython] Latest DLR Hosting Spec

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 9 18:49:43 CEST 2010

The latest version is at: http://dlr.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Docs%20and%20specs&referringTitle=Home I'm not sure what the differences will be though.  I also don't see a good description of the config files in there either - is there anything in particular you need to know?  Usually you just copy and paste it from what comes w/ a language.  And if you're making your own usually you just change the config file to point at your LanguageContext type.