[IronPython] how to "target" .NET 4.0?

Ken MacDonald drken567 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:52:21 CEST 2010

Oooops, it looks as if I did everything all correctly.... *except *that
there's a test buried deep in the source which raises an exception if it's
not on .NET 3.5. Disabling the test, and the app seems to work fine on .NET
4. Sigh. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions; I'm certainly a fair bit more
familiar with the build stuff than i was before, so I guess this is a
"learning experience"....
Thanks again,
Ken