[IronPython] IronPython and XML Parsing

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:07:38 CEST 2011

I have sent several emails to Seo asking him about the status of fepy,
and received no response.  I think this would be a great place to
build a "fatter" distribution of IronPython, with more modules
attached, and a set of Linux binaries.  (Besides, I hate having my
name associated with a dead project - Mike Foord and Jeff too, I would
suppose.)

It is possible to get sourceforge to add new administrators to a
project like this when the administrator of record drops out of site.
That is how I ended up with adodbapi. Should I / we / one-of-us apply
to take over the project?
--
Vernon Cole