[IronPython] Python Tools Beta Pluing - No Toolbox Items

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 11 20:53:04 CEST 2011

Beta 2 is now out w/ the fix for this - http://pytools.codeplex.com/releases/view/63597  It also fixes Silverlight debugging which was broken in Beta 1.  It should now be back at parity w/ IronPython Tools for pure IronPython development not to mention all the other improvements over IronPython Tools that have been made.  So please give it a try and let us know if you run into any additional issues.