[Ironpython-users] IronPython 3 in new mono 2.10.4

Jimmy Schementi jschementi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:36:54 CEST 2011

All IronPython releases can be found on http://ironpython.codeplex.com, but no, IronPython 3.0 has not been released yet. I believe they just took the latest sources from http://github.com/IronLanguages/main, which has the 3.0.0.0 version. Not sure what actual commit they took, you'd have to ask the Mono team.

~Jimmy