[Ironpython-users] SciPy for .NET

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Dec 2 15:41:53 CET 2011

NumPy and SciPy aren't particularly suitable for use from non-Python
environments, because a considerable amount of glue logic is actually
implemented in Python. If you do an internet search for "svd .net", there
doesn't seem to be a shortage of other implementations. Two I'm personally
familiar with are

Sho (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/sho/) -- has a
somewhat-restrictive license
Meta.Numerics (http://metanumerics.codeplex.com/releases/view/63906)