[Ironpython-users] IronPython 2.7.1 Missing Prompts with -i parameter

Daniel Fernandez fernandez_dan2 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:28:57 CET 2011

Hi All, I'm running the latest IronPython 2.7.1 and I'm not seeing the prompts with the -i parameter. It works without the -i but not luck trying execute a script then continuing to interactive mode.  I notice that in the PythonCommandLine the Prompt field has been overridden. It tries to get the variable "ps1" if that doesn't exist it returns "". The only problem the ps1 variable is not created when executing a file. I just wanted to confirm if this is an issue.  Thanks Danny