[Ironpython-users] __package__

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:40:03 CET 2011

Yeah, the very strange this is that __package__ (in that code in
Importer.cs) is done BEFORE the module is even loaded. I don't see how it
could be ever setting the __package__ attribute correctly. In CPython,
import.c is about as "confusing" as Importer.cs, so at least IP is
compatible with CPython in that respect :-)

I'll continue to dig into import.c and see what I can determine about
__package__

Thanks,

slide

--