[IronPython] Switching DLR tests from MSTest to NUnit

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:36:40 CET 2011

There's a pull request (https://github.com/IronLanguages/main/pull/10)
pending that changes the unit tests for the DLR from MsTest to NUnit.
The advantage of doing this is that NUnit test can be run without
having Visual Studio installed on the machine, which will make it much
easier to run tests in a CI environment, and I presume for running on
Mono as well. The downside is that MsTest has an integrated test
runner in VS, and NUnit doesn't out of the box (but there are some
available).

Since I don't work on the DLR code, I wanted to make sure this change
is acceptable to those that do. Tomas, Dino - thoughts?

- Jeff