[IronPython] Bug Weekend prior to 2.7

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:35:37 CET 2011

I'd like to organize a bug weekend prior to the release of 2.7, to try
and get some low-hanging fruit dealt with. For those not familiar with
the idea, a couple of days are set aside and as many people as
possible go through the issue tracker verifying bugs and creating
patches and test cases, and getting those patches into the tree. Also,
you don't have to dedicate your whole weekend; the idea is to get more
people as possible involved by giving them an easy way to get their
feet wet. I would rather see lots of people spend a couple of hours
than a couple of people spend the whole weekend.

There is no release scheduled (http://bit.ly/gJx2zI) for the weekend
of Feb. 12, which would make it ideal to get bugs into RC1. I should
be mostly free that weekend to help out. Anyone else willing and able
to participate?

- Jeff