[IronPython] Interim CI server for IronPython

Richard Nienaber rjnienaber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:40:50 CET 2011

> There's no reason that IronRuby can't be set up on teamcity.codebetter.com as
well, but I'm not familiar with its build process.

I've added
<http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=project110>the
IronRuby and DLR solutions and the DLR unit tests to the build. Still have
to check with the CodeBetter guys if that's okay but I'm hoping they won't
have any objections to that.

Richard