[IronPython] Contents of Lib (packaging for RPM)

Daniel D. dvdotsenko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 09:42:33 CET 2011

Tough path head for non-Windows deployment...

Looking at subprocess.py saw that it calls into _suprocess, which is a
wrapper for Win32 calls over interop. After being done with the
directory structure, some code will still blow up because of direct
reliance on things like

DllImport("kernel32.dll", EntryPoint = "CreateProcess"...

I wonder how wide-spread this practice is in Iron*.

Daniel.