[IronPython] invoked member is not supported in a dynamic assembly

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 14 18:52:22 CET 2011

I don't know why they would throw this exception themselves, but I would guess that they're using reflection to find out the caller or something weird like that.

You probably need to create a thin C# wrapper which you call instead of calling it directly.  Or you could try using reflection to create an instance (although we may be doing that anyway).  You can also try calling it in a loop a couple hundred times and it may start succeeding as we do code gen and go through a faster code path.