[IronPython] Road to IronPython 2.7 (update)

Tristan Zajonc tristanz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:42:01 CET 2011

IronPython 2.7 RC 1 (2.7.0.30) on .NET 4.0.30319.1
>>> import uuid
Number overflow.
at System.Numerics.BigInteger.op_Explicit (System.Numerics.BigInteger)
<0x000aa>
at Microsoft.Scripting.Utils.MathUtils.AsInt32
(System.Numerics.BigInteger,int&) <0x00067>
at IronPython.Runtime.Operations.BigIntegerOps.Compare
(System.Numerics.BigInteger,int) <0x00028>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target
(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object)
<0x0011d>
at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2<object, object, object>
(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object) <0x00382>
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3<object, object,
object>.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x000bc>
at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run
(Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x00077>

OverflowError: Number overflow.