[IronPython] how to build ironpython on ubuntu from sources?

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 8 22:02:34 CET 2011

Miguel, is a Windows installer available for 2.10? I'm working on fixing the issues that block IronRuby and IronPython build on Mono. I use 2.8.2 right now, but would like to try 2.10.

BTW, is SecurityManager.GetStandardSandbox implemented on 2.10? It is missing from 2.8.2, which blocks Ruby's test suite build.

Tomas