[IronPython] Issue Triage

Richard Nienaber rjnienaber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 23:06:14 CET 2011

Oh, I see my mistake now. My reasoning about when strings are expanded was
faulty and when writing the example in C#, I didn't notice the option to not
expand environment strings.

Having said that, I'm still looking for a guideline about what to do in the
scenario where the behaviour of IronPython is more 'correct' than CPython.

Richard