[IronPython] Working towards IronPython 2.7 RTM

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:58:37 CET 2011

Would be nice if we could tag issues in the issue tracker with "for 2.7" or
something similar so people could know which issues were on the docket for
including in 2.7. This might help people who want to contribute to do so.

http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/list/advanced

slide

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM, yngipy hernan <yngipy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to get my hands wet with IronPython as well but it is not
> straight forward where to start. I am no expert but I can hack around code
> so I would need guidance where to start.

slide-o-blog
http://slide-o-blog.blogspot.com/