[IronPython] Working towards IronPython 2.7 RTM

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:59:09 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM, yngipy hernan <yngipy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to get my hands wet with IronPython as well but it is not
> straight forward where to start. I am no expert but I can hack around code
> so I would need guidance where to start.

For instructions on getting the code, see
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Respository%20Instructions&referringTitle=Home.
If you have any tips for improving it, let us know. Getting it to
build is probably the second-most-difficult part, after installing git
:).

For a nice easy fix to start with, take a look at
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/workitem/29928. You can either attach a
patch to the issue, or (preferably) create a fork on GitHub and send
us a pull request.

- Jeff