[IronPython] Meaning of issue tracker fields (Was: Working towards IronPython 2.7 RTM)

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:02:37 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Slide <slide.o.mix at gmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds great. Just need to make sure only certain people can mark
> something as "bug (to be) fixed in this release" field so random people
> don't just start marking things as going to be fixed in 2.7 :-)

You have to be a 'developer' on the Codeplex project to edit those
fields. I also get a report every day of all that changes to the issue
tracker, so I'd spot anything odd fairly quickly.

If anyone wants developer access, just look at a few bugs, see if
they're still valid, produce a few testcases or patches, and we'll be
happy to give you the permission to edit them freely.

- Jeff