[IronPython] Which modules collection to use?

Daniel D. dvdotsenko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:34:50 CET 2011

Thx on the IRONPYTHONPATH hint.

Regarding what blows up:

copy'n'paste Lib folder from cPython 2.7.1 into /Debug/.., followed by  "bdc"

    6 Warning(s)
    0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:37.34

C:\work>ipy
IronPython 2.7 Beta 1 DEBUG (2.7.0.10) on .NET 4.0.30319.1
>>> import os
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\work\ironlang\Bin\Debug\Lib\os.py", line 398, in <module>
  File "C:\work\ironlang\Bin\Debug\Lib\UserDict.py", line 84, in <module>
  File "C:\work\ironlang\Bin\Debug\Lib\abc.py", line 109, in register
  File "C:\work\ironlang\Bin\Debug\Lib\abc.py", line 151, in __subclasscheck__
  File "C:\work\ironlang\Bin\Debug\Lib\_weakrefset.py", line 69, in __contains__

TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'classobj' object

Daniel.